|Miss Nairís class will be sharing their information with Trioramas
1) Each expert group will create a Triorama with the help of the teacher.
2) On the left side of the Triorama, draw pictures about your subtopic of
information only found during Pioneer Times.
3) On the right side, draw pictures of information only found in present
4) In the middle, create a model of your information found both during
Pioneer, and todayís times. The model may be made out of any
material and should stand up on itís own.
5) Make another copy of your final Venn Diagram and attach it to the
bottom of the Triorama so it hangs down.
finished Triorama should look similar to this:
to the Performance Task Page